turn into intern
Internship (m/f/x) in Berlin and/or Stuttgart
We consider all interns to be proper team members, no matter the position they’re in. We’re regularly looking for motivated support in the fields of architecture, project management, concept and copywriting, software development, UI/UX design, much more and a lot in between.
To make it worth your (and our) while, please join us for at least 6 consecutive months. You’re welcome to work from one of our offices in Berlin or Stuttgart or from anywhere providing a solid internet connection.
- Ivy Leage cum laude alumni with honors and at least 5 years of profound professional experience. Or maybe you’re just a few terms into your Bachelor’s or Master’s studies. As long as you’re interested in who we are and what we do, we’ll find a suitable position for you.
- With us, you’ll find a lot to try, to learn and to complete.
- You’ll have deep and exclusive insight into exciting projects and soon will find your own ones.
- We like other humans! We’re looking forward to new members and their inspiration. Starting from day 1 of your internship you’ll have a mentor, accompanying and training you when in need.
- Your mandatory or voluntary internship will be rewarded with at least the German minimum wage, depending on your progress you’ll get a raise soon. If we click entirely, rest assure we’re offering you a permanent job.
Sounds like a match? Please get in touch with Volker Schmied via firstname.lastname@example.org