who kept the overview?
(Junior) Project Manager (m/f/x) in Stuttgart
We’re looking for a new team member to join our Stuttgart office. Remote work is mostly but not entirely possible. We’re working in projects combining expertise in digital, architectural and communicative interactions. If you’re already experienced in these fields you’re off to an easier start, but we’re used to train people from different backgrounds, too.
- You’re interested in interdisciplinary team work, exciting projects and intriguing personalities. We mostly work with innovative technology and develop new interfaces for architecture and digital experiences so curiosity always helps getting our jobs done.
- Architecture, interaction design and digital experiences excite you.
- You know how to structure your own and your team’s schedules. During your studies in marketing, finance or through other training you already learned that you’re well organized and like working independently, too.
- You enjoy organising stuff and staff, have analytical and conceptional qualifications, communication skills.
- You like people as well as digits and have a proactive mindset.
- You’re experienced in working with MS Office.
- You have profound German and English skills.
- You’ll be working closely with our CEO or other senior project managers, making sure (inter)national projects and pitches succeed.
- Depending from project to project you’ll be fully or partly responsible for budget, time, function and fun.
- You’ll help create exciting spatial yet digital experiences – everyone who joins the team is part of the creative processes, too.
- You’ll guide and coordinate internal teams and external partners and freelancers throughout all project phases. Depending on the projects your colleagues will be (booth) builders, developers and coders, other creative minds, designers or even engineers fighting climate change.
- We guarantee you daily insights into exciting and innovative projects from a lot of different fields. You’ll never be bored and you’ll always learn something new.
- We’ll make room for your own ideas and personal growth. You’ll have a mentor by your side that makes sure you’ll get all the support you need.
- Great team members and a nice office in Stuttgart’s Heusteigviertel (including good mood, good view, good coffee and tea).
- Adequate payment according to your qualification.
- Support and invitations from our Berlin office.
- Quality time with Mika and Malou, Volker’s dogs as they’re paying a visit to the Stuttgart office from time to time.
If you’re not sure you have all the mentioned qualifications above but still might be an asset, please get in touch anyway! We’re looking forward to your application including a question concerning one of our projects from the website. Please contact Volker Schmied via email@example.com
We’ll first get to know you in a video-call. If we click, we’ll invite you to the Stuttgart office next.