side job in sight
Student Social Media/Sales Assistant (m/f/x)
Our Sales and Communications Team is looking for new team members! If you’re available for 20h per week and have some interest in how to market and present our services best, we’re looking forward to your application! You’re welcome to work from one of our offices in Berlin or Stuttgart. Or from anywhere you want providing a solid internet connection.
- You like organizing yourself, your tasks and others’.
- Internal and external communication sparks your joy.
- You’re reliable and open to work in varying constellations, teams and tasks.
- You’re open to getting to know people in remote formats.
- You feel excited about our projects combining innovative technologies, spatial expertise and interactive storytelling and know how you’d sell them.
- You have at least basic skills in MS Office.
- You have proficient communication skills in German and English.
- First experience in Sales, Social Media or Marketing is a plus but not mandatory, we’ll train you and define areas of your vocational and personal growth together.
- Depending on your skill level, our requirements and your interests we’ll find the best activities for you. They might include
- Organizing schedules, Trello or other Project Management Boards.
- Collecting ideas, find experimental strategies for sales and marketing activities
- Customer Care tasks including database maintenance, research, leadmanagement
- Identifying and contacting new leads, coordinating and joining sales pitches
- Curating our linkedin profile including posting and monitoring
- Maintaining our websites via WordPress
- and many moooore
- Maybe we’re a little biased but all our projects are quite innovative and exciting. Combining latest technologies with interactive setups, telling stories that leave a deep impression with varying audiences will never be boring. You’ll be part of all that.
- You’ll have deep and exclusive insight into our projects and soon will find your own ones.
- All our team members are included in creative processes so you’re very invited in not only adding your ideas to sales and communication strategies but also to current projects
- Enough time to train and space to find out where to best combine your interests and our needs.
- With us, you’ll find a lot to try, to learn and to complete.
- We like other humans! We’re looking forward to new members and their inspiration. Starting from day 1 of your internship you’ll have a mentor, accompanying and training you when in need.
- Bright office spaces in Kreuzberg, Berlin or Stuttgart or work-from-home equipment.
Even if you don’t match all the listed requirements but feel like we might still click, please don’t hesitate to contact us. We’re looking forward to your application including a question to one of our projects from the website! Please contact Volker via email@example.com